Advanced network diagnostics
We've expanded the network diagnostics menu. In previous versions, the terminal would simply attempt to connect to the Adyen platform. Now, the diagnostics test is testing availability of all URLs configured on the terminal.
- The POS entry mode is reported in the TX store as Magswipe instead of MSR.
- If a card is swiped on a terminal in unattended mode, the terminal doesn't ask for a PIN.
- Some elements on the receipt are not localized, specifically on receipts for voided transactions.
- Connectivity issues in combination with Network failover.
- VX690: if the POS and the PED are on a different subnet while 3G is also enabled, the POS is not able to reach the PED.