First solution: Charge the terminal properly
- Make sure the terminal is charged for at least 30 minutes before you start using it.
- If the battery is still not charging, try connecting the terminal to a different charger.
Charge the terminal overnight for the best results.
Second solution: Take out the battery
This solution only applies to terminals that have a removable battery.
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the terminal.
- Take out the battery.
- Make sure there is no dust or debris between the battery connector and the terminal.
- Put the battery back in the terminal.
- Press and hold the Confirm button for at least three seconds to restart the terminal.
- If the problem continues, try a different charger. If the battery still doesn't charge, you should replace the terminal.
Return or replace the terminal
Follow the instructions to return the terminal to Adyen. If you're using our Terminal Replacement Service, you can request a replacement terminal in the same order.
After you've submitted your return or replacement order, you can't make changes but you can cancel the order if we haven't processed it yet.
If you ordered a replacement terminal, you can track the terminal delivery.
Contact our Support team
If the above did not solve the problem, or if you need to change your return or replacement order, contact us directly.