The Customer Area will generate one-time passwords for your new terminal as soon as you assign it to a specific store.
- Follow the instructions here to learn how to assign your new terminal.
Already assigned terminal
- Log in to your Customer Area:
- Go to Point of sale > Terminals.
Search for the terminal by serial number.
The terminal serial number is shown:
- On the underside of the terminal. Example: S/N:123-456-789.
- On the second line of the info screen. Example: V400m-123456789.
To open the info screen, press 5 and then the Confirm button. On some models, it is Confirm and then 5 or both buttons at the same time.
- Click on the row of your terminal to view the terminal detail page.
The password is shown at the top, in the One time password field.
If you can't find the terminal in the Customer Area
- You are in the TEST Customer Area while you should be in LIVE, or vice versa.
- The number you entered was not the terminal serial number.
You don't have the required user role in the Customer Area.
To access one-time passwords, you need to have the Merchant POS Terminal Management role. Contact your company's admin user for help.
Contact our Support team
If the above solutions did not solve the problem, contact us directly.