This error only occurs with integrated systems, which include a secondary device that is connected to the terminal, such as a cash register.
First solution: Reconnect your device to the terminal
- Turn on bluetooth on your device (not the terminal).
- On your terminal, press 9 + green and enter the admin PIN if neccesary.
- Press Network.
- Select either iOS or Android (depending on which type of device you are using).
- Select Paired devices.
- Select Pair new device.
- On your device, search for the terminal name and select it.
- When connected, both devices show a confirmation message.
- Press Ok on both devices.
If this does not solve your issue, proceed to the next solution.
Second solution: Contact POS support directly
If the above solution did not solve your problem, contact us directly so we can help you in person.