This error only occurs with integrated systems, which include a secondary device that is connected to the terminal, such as a cash register.
Solution: Reconnect your device to the terminal
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (not the terminal).
Open the Admin menu on your terminal:
- Press 9 and then the Confirm button. (On some models, it is Confirm and then 9.)
Enter the PIN code for the Admin menu and press the Confirm button.
Where do I find the Admin PIN?
- Select Network.
- Select either iOS or Android (depending on which type of device you are using).
- Select Paired devices.
- Select Pair new device.
- On your device, search for the terminal name and select it.
When connected, both devices show a confirmation message.
- Select Ok on both devices.
Contact our Support team
If the above solution did not solve the problem, contact us directly.